– 100% brand new and high quality
– Durable Silver stainless steel dail,high quality leather strap
– Precise quartz movement for accurate time keeping
– 30M Daily water resistance (not for showering and swimming)
– Color may not appear as exactly as in real life due to variations between the computer monitors and nacked eye color difference
– Watch case Diameter: 3.5cm
– Watch case Thickness: 0.8cm
– Band Length (Included the case):23.5cm
– Watch band Width: 1.8cm
– Band material: Leather
– Case material: Stainless steel
About Water-resistant Watches
Water Resistant Watches are sealed to witstand some pressure.
Water resistance is tested in measurements of atmosphere (ATM). Each ATM denotes 10 meters of static water-pressure. This is not the depth to which a watch can be worn. Many watch cases will list the basic measurement of 1 ATM as “water-resistant.” These watches will withstand small splashes of water but should not be worn while washing the hands or submerging the hands in water.
Remember, water resistance is tested under static conditions. Wearing a watch which is 50 metres water resistant in water will expose the watch to a much greater pressure than during a 50 metre static test. Therefore the number of metres shown on the watch does not indicate the depth that the watch can be taken to.
Here is a general guide
50M = 5ATM = Shower Proof – it’s ok to get it wet a bit.
100M = 10ATM = Extended Water Exposure good for swimming or snorkeling.
200M = 20ATM = Pressure Resistant made for Scuba and Skin Diving.
Durable:Stainless steel water proof case cover, soft PU leather band provide comfortable wearing experience.
Movement:Citizen Japanese precise quartz movement with analog display for accurate time keeping.
Convenient and comfortable:Stainless steel clasp,leather band with tonal stitching free buckle, easy to put on or take off
Classic Design:Round stainless steel watch with minimalist white dial featuring rose gold-tone hands
Water resistant to 30 m (99 ft): General,withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming.