Many couples believe the crystal jewelry—especially rings—that are given during engagement signify eternal love and the unbreakable bond of marriage that’s why more and more people are being meticulous about it. Of all the kinds of wedding and engagement crystal rings available in the market today, one of the most popular and in demand is the timeless diamond solitaire engagement ring. This is because of the timeless and classic appeal of this piece of crystal jewelry.
Most women also agree that the simplicity and elegance of the diamond solitaire ring can complement any existing fashion sense out there. Shopping for those diamond solitaire engagement ring can be quite an adventure/misadventure if you don’t gear up for it. Here are some important details you must bear in mind to lessen the stress during when looking for a crystal jewelry such as rings:
Diamond Solitaire Engagement Rings
– List down what are the things you’re looking for your the crystal jewelry such as diamond solitaire engagement ring. Jotting down preferred cut, shape, metal, and cost can help you find that perfect crystal jewelry such as the diamond solitaire engagement ring for your fiancée.
– Surf the net for the latest trends in crystal jewelry especially rings. Crystal jewelry come in many different beautiful styles, textures, shapes, and colors. Searching for different web sites in the Internet that feature such product will help you determine which ones are valuable. You might even buy online because countless unique collections of every diamond solitaire engagement ring out in the market are also featured there.
Examine the Stone
– Since the crystal jewelry item such as the diamond ring will exalt the magnificence of the diamond itself, you should examine the stone closely. If you’re on a limited budget, you can purchase the best stone your money can afford and just choose a mount—metal—that is less expensive.
Size of the Stone
– Consider the size of the stone in the crystal jewelry such as rings. Make sure that stone size of the diamond should reciprocate the size of the bride. As a general rule, petite woman should wear smaller stones than those full-figured women.
Be Creative and Imaginative
– Be creative and imaginative when choosing crystal jewelry for engagement. A diamond solitaire engagement ring itself is a traditional style but you can be creative and imaginative about it by experimenting in the shape of the stone and the color of the setting.
Cut of the Crystal
– Consider the cut of the crystal jewelry that you prefer. Aside from the size of the diamond stone, the cut or shape of your diamond solitaire engagement ring can set it apart from the rest. The safest and most common cuts are round but you can also opt for princess solitaire or square cut stone, modern heart shape, pear or tear drop shape, oval shape, marquise shape, emerald cut, radiant shape, and asscher shape based on your personal taste.
– When you are done choosing the stone and the shape of a certain crystal jewelry such as the ring for engagement, decide on the setting or the metal you want to use. Gold—either white or yellow—is the most common options but you can also choose platinum if you want to be different. The setting can be a four-prong setting that shows off the stone while the six-prong setting offers more of a security advantage.